Founded in 1981, this family run business has been a pioneer in Organic Health and Wellbeing for over 35 years and the UK’s first certified organic natural health and beauty company. Find out more about the company and its Fairtrade, Fairwild and sustainable, core values and products below and how you can shop their stunning ranges and have them delivered to your door!
I hope you enjoy your Organic beauty shopping and using your gorgeous products. They also make GREAT gifts for your friends and family, for him, for Mum and baby and, of course, for YOU! Feel free to get in touch with me to find out more – Michelle x
How can I buy NYR Organics products in Ireland?
Now available in Ireland! I’m originally from the UK and a long-time user of NYR Organic products. Having lived in Cork for over 7 years and unable to buy my favourites locally I am so glad to be able to bring this brand to YOU! There are various ways YOU can shop for their stunning range of Organic, natural and Fairtrade skincare, health & beauty products and have them delivered to your door:
- Visit my Online Shop. Click on the link or select from drop-down menu.
- Browse a catalogue and order from me over the phone or via the online shop. Download the latest online catalogue here.
- In person! You can visit me at The Natural Clinic in Cork City, browse a catalogue, try out some products and I will place an order on your behalf for collection or home delivery. Get in touch now to find out more and arrange a free consultation!
- Skincare ranges – Including Rejuvinating Frankincense, Rehydrating Rose, Nourishing Orange Flower, Purifying Palmarosa, Soothing Starflower for sensitive skin, Enriching Jasmine & Ylang Ylang, Balancing Geranium & Orange, Wild Rose, Beauty Sleep night time range.
- Deliciously Ella – Rose, Lime & Cucumber skincare range.
“The beauty products you use on your skin are just as important as the food you eat, which is why I’m delighted to have collaborated with NYR” – Ella Mills, Deliciously Ella. Ella has created a best-selling healthy-eating cookbook, a health Blog and a deli in London. This was all a result of having cured herself of a chronic illness – Postural Tachycardia Syndrome – through healthy eating. This meant her autonomic nervous system struggled to function properly and she couldn’t control her heart rate or blood pressure and suffered from stomach problems, headaches, allergic reactions and chronic fatigue. Her ‘food for the skin’ for NYR is a best seller and one of my favourites too!!
- Age-Defying Beauty – Frankincense Intense
- Caring for Mum & Baby – Soothing balms, lotions and powder
- Bee Lovely! – Protect your skin AND Save the Bees – NYR donate over £10,000 a year to bee-friendly causes
- Men’s Grooming – scientifically formulated using organic herbs
- Herbal Remedies – a natural first aid kit for the whole family
- Organic Superfoods & Healthy Teas
- Nutritional Supplements, Vitamins & Minerals
- Natural Cosmetics – Safe and free from parabens, silicones, synthetic fragrances and phthalates
- Aromatherapy – Essential Oils, Blends, Aroma Diffusers, Candles
- For Therapists – Organic carrier oils & Blends
- Gorgeous Gift Sets! – From €26 Euro
About Neal’s Yard Remedies – in their own words…..
“Beauty that makes the world a better place….Organic natural health and beauty is at the heart of everything we create and do at Neal’s Yard Remedies. We’re on a mission to transform people’s lives and protect the environment, by encouraging a more natural and holistic way of living.”
Our Core Values
Effectiveness – Our formulations must benefit mind, body, and well-being, use potent herbs, oils, and extracts, and meet our own incredibly high standards of efficacy.
Environment – Our belief in sustainability means we use only the wild, organic, and natural ingredients nature can afford to give. We avoid polluting, toxic or harmful substances and don’t over-package. Our blue jars are green! Our iconic blue jars are made in Britain – reducing our carbon footprint, are 100% recyclable, and come in just a few sizes. We design, test and manufacture all our own products at our eco-headquarters in Dorset, England.
Empowerment – By listening to our customers and staff, and sharing our knowledge, we can inspire and empower people on how to live more healthily and enjoy greater wellbeing.