Stress Less, Feel Great, Achieve More & THRIVE!
Would you like to feel happier and more valued in your workplace, have a sense of balance between work and home life and feel in a position to implement positive changes in your day-to day life – whether at work or at home? Chi-lax & Mind Yourself Wellness programmes can help you do just that!!
It’s well reported that stress causes around 75% of all illnesses and that burnout, stress and anxiety in the workplace have become a global epidemic, having serious effects on our health, self-esteem and work-life balance. Employees can experience a wide range of health issues that can impact negatively on their body and mind – and, of course, their wellbeing and productivity at work. This can often lead to physical symptoms, anxiety and poor work/life balance as well as high levels of absence due to sickness, low staff retention and poor morale. This is highlighted in the report below published in The Irish Examiner “82% of Irish workers stressed”.
Let us help you and your colleagues feel happier and healthier both inside and outside the workplace!!
- A happier, healthier & less stressed workplace
- Less absence due to illness
- Improved postural issues such as sore and stiff back, neck & shoulders
- Increased productivity
- Increased morale and motivation
- Your colleagues feeling more valued in the workplace
- Improved staff retention rates
- Better work/life balance
- You and your colleagues FEELING GREAT and ready to face the busy week ahead!
Working with various organisations including offices, colleges, charities, health organisations & GAA teams, I have brought stress-reduction and wellbeing to the workplace using ‘Chi-lax’ workshops, Classes and ‘Mind Yourself’ programmes with the aim of providing a stress-management tool-kit that employees can use to cope with stress and situations both in and outside of the workplace.
I can customize a fun and informal (it won’t feel like work!!) programme of Workshops, Classes and Mind-Yourself bulletins to suit your organisation’s needs. Plus you can compile on-going information about the progress your staff and colleagues are making throughout the programme. Get in touch to discuss Workplace Wellness at your organisation!
- Mindfulness Meditation & relaxation techniques – click here to learn more or select from drop-down menu
- Tai Chi & Chi Kung – click here to learn more about these energising practices or select from drop-down menu
- Gentle Yoga plus stretches that can be used in the workplace
- Self Indian-Head massage tips
- Simple team games to lighten the atmosphere and promote team spirit
- Monthly ‘Mind Yourself’ email bulletins in advance of workshops – such as videos or Blogs with tips and useful information
- Weekly Tai Chi & Mediation classes – a session of classes can give a regular energy top up. Find out more in the drop-down menu.
- ‘Happiness Index’ surveys to check-in regularly with staff regarding their wellbeing as the programme progresses
- Workplace Massage can also be incorporated into the programme for the ultimate mind-body relaxation and refreshing experience. Click above or select from the Therapies drop-down menu for more details
- MORE SMILES & FEEL-GOOD FACTOR around the workplace!!!
The programme will be customized to suit the needs of your organisation and we’d love to meet with you to see how we can help you and your team.
I am trained and insured in On-Site Massage – fuss free, affordable and specially designed for the workplace. Just a 15-20 minute massage can provide a profound sense of wellbeing and significantly reduce physical aches, pains and tension – and can leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and ready for the rest of the busy day! Click here to learn more or select from the Therapies drop-down menu.
“Over 80% of employees are suffering increased stress levels, according to a new survey and the stress has a knock-on effect on workplace morale, productivity and company staffing.
Research by international human resources consultancy Mercer shows that ………more than 60% of those surveyed would welcome and value their employer doing more to help with dealing with stressed employees.“Employers who proactively look to provide support and resources to help staff manage stress will see dividends in terms of improved productivity and morale and lower staff turnover,” said Mercer partner Niall O’Callaghan.
……… It found that 82% of those questioned here said they face increased stress at work. That figure is well above the 74% of workers with the same complaint in Britain.”