Date(s) - 11/11/2017
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tai-Chi Taster Morning – Sat 11th Nov 10.30am-1pm at Bru Columbanus, Cardinal Way, Cork (next to Wilton shopping centre – Penney’s side/ opposite church / same side as Wilton bar)
€30 or EARLY BIRD only €25 before end October!! LIMITED PLACES BOOK YOURS BELOW!
PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL! Everybody Welcome – no experience necessary – price includes yummy refreshments!
Join me, Michelle Gupta – Tai Chi & Meditation Instructor & Holistic Therapist – for this unique wellness workshop where you’ll be able boost and balance your energy levels for Autumn! “Chi-lax” and enjoy “tasters” of TAI CHI, CHI KUNG, YOGA, MEDITATION, RELAXATION & more!
I’ve been a HUGE fan and practicioner for 10 years and have run regular classes and workshops for nearly 7 years. I use combinations of the different mindful movement & meditation techniques shown below in my daily life to help ease, relax and unwind my body and mind as well as boost and balance my energy levels.
All these methods can improve your health, harmony & happiness and can ease and improve many conditions as such as stress / insomnia / anxiety / depression / poor digestion / emotional wellbeing / relaxation/ poor concentration / headaches / flexibility and mobility / postural balance.
During this workshop you will get to try:
– TAI CHI – flowing movements from ancient China, often called “moving meditation”
– CHI KUNG – warm up movements to release tension from the body and mind
– gentle YOGA – using a system that fully supports your back at all times. you’ll be stretching gently lying on your yoga mat
– MEDITATION & RELAXATION – my unique meditations take their inspiration from nature, the elements and daily life. These will be guided and either in a seated or lying position.
– SELF-MASSAGE – As a Massage therapist I know the importance of activating your body’s parasympathetic “rest & digest” self-soothing system. I’ll be showing you a short self-Indian Head massage to relax and energise you.
Click below and book your place now – I look forward to sharing these wonderful relaxing and energising techniques with you ! Michelle x
Bookings are closed for this event.