Date(s) - 08/11/2023 - 13/12/2023
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Join me for Tai Chi, Chi Kung & Meditation Classes this Winter 2023 IN-PERSON in CORK and also available online via Zoom x6 weeks with me, Michelle – teaching Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Meditation classes, workshops and retreats since 2011!
Step into Winter feeling more relaxed and quietly energised with a boosted body and mind and more soothing sleep!
See below for all details of the classes. I look forward to Chi & Tea with you! Michelle x
Now more than ever, I strongly believe we all need all the health benefits gained from the mindful movements of Tai Chi and its energy/ life-force, integrated with Meditation. To name a few – boosting our immune system, slowing down our body and mind, reducing our fight-or-flight stress response, easing anxiety, improving our sleep and strengthening our breathing, lungs and respiratory system. As well as being sociable & good fun !
- Wednesdays at 7-8.15pm from 8th NOVEMBER 2023 for 6 weeks
- IN-PERSON – at Bru Columbanus, Cardinal Way, Wilton – next to Wilton shopping centre/ SMA / opposite CUH. See map below.
- OR – at home ! ONLINE using Zoom.
Enjoy the Power of Presence, the Beauty of Balance and the Space in Stillness……YOU can cultivate and harness the power of the Chi and relax and recharge your whole system. Let’s make health, harmony and happiness a way of life! ALL WELCOME – No experience necessary.
Go to the drop-down menu or click on Tai Chi & Meditation to find out more about the mindful arts that are included in each class!
RE: PHYSICAL EXERCISE **I have been teaching for well over 10 years and your safety, comfort and wellbeing is always my primary concern. The majority of movements in these classes are fairly gentle and I will talk you through every step. However, you will need to be aware of the limits of your body on any particular day and adjust movements accordingly. I am very happy to chat with you on the phone to discuss any particular needs or questions you may have about the class. If you have recently incurred an injury or surgery I recommend that you do not take part in these classes until 3 months afterwards. Please be mindful of your own physical limits and abilities when taking up any new form of exercise and during the classes ensure you stop immediately if any movements cause pain or discomfort.
T&C’s of booking –
1) The fee paid for classes is entirely non-refundable. Nor will the fee be reimbursed if you cannot attend one of the classes for any reason.
2) By signing up for my classes / events you agree to subscribe to my monthly email newsletter. As a highly valued client I wish to keep you updated on retreats, classes, events and offers. I send no more than one email per month and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Bookings are closed for this event.