Date(s) - 18/03/2022 - 20/03/2022
6:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Creacon Wellness Retreat
LUXURY TAI CHI & MEDITATION WEEKEND AT CREACON WELLNESS RETREAT, near New Ross, Co Wexford
Date: Fri 18th – Sun 20th March 2022.
Cost all inclusive : €377pp SHARING (twin/ double)/ €457pp SINGLE OCCUPANCY
Experience the TREAT in retreat with this all-inclusive package!! Places are limited so pay your deposit below now to avoid disappointment!
I’m delighted and excited to invite you to join me, Michelle Gupta, with 10+ years teaching experience, for an all-inclusive weekend of Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Meditation and more at Creacon this year. We enjoyed three fully-booked weekends in 2021 with a number of guests returning again and again! Places are limited so pay your deposit €98 below to avoid disappointment.
Everyone is welcome and no experience is required to enjoy and benefit from mindful meditation and movement – Tai Chi, Chi Kung and mindful walking – all inspired by the stunning, luxurious and tranquil surroundings of Creacon Wellness Retreat. Be kind to your body and mind with these flowing and gentle – yet also invigorating and strengthening – movements which are suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes! And if you’re new to meditation, rest assured that each session will be relaxed and guided. We’ll also be exploring the theme of “Loving Kindness” and techniques including meditations, self-Indian Head massage and a nourishing Tibetan Singing Bowl session.
If you fancy a weekend of ‘kindfulness’, serene surroundings, refreshing greenery, open spaces, room to breathe, an energy boost, deluxe accommodation, nutritious, gourmet “Food is Medicine” meals designed by a master chef as well as a de-cluttered and refreshed mind and body – then this is the weekend for you!!
Our weekend starts 6pm Fri 18th March (check-in available from 4pm) / ends 2.30pm Sun 20th March after lunch.
In between classes there will be plenty of time to relax in one of Creacon’s cosy lounges or the cafe. Take time to enjoy the richly green surroundings, and views from the decked terrace, the restful labyrinth garden, the gorgeous gift shop or just take a breather with a cup of tea! There’s even a sauna and a gym for your use. Plus a wide range of Holistic therapies available (at extra cost).
Cost all inclusive : €377pp SHARING (twin/ double)/ €457pp SINGLE OCCUPANCY. See all payment details and what’s included below!
ALL WELCOME! No experience necessary. For more details of these mindful practices click here.
You’ll see all details on what’s included, bookings and payments, accommodation, food and more below but if you have any further queries then please get in touch with me Michelle on + 353 86 878 5212 or email: embodyharmony.com.
In a nutshell….the price includes:
– ALL CLASSES – Tai Chi, Chi Kung, gentle stretches, relaxation, guided and silent meditations, mindful walking. Plus a special Tibetan Singing Bowl healing session.
– 2-NIGHTS EN-SUITE, DELUXE ACCOMMODATION based on either twin or double sharing. See below for more details and single-room option.
– 6x DELICIOUS ‘FOOD IS MEDICINE’ GOURMET MEALS including tea/coffee.
– ACCESS TO THE SAUNA, GYM AND GARDENS
More detailed info on all aspects of your weekend can be found below and stunning photos above!!
BOOKING & PAYMENTS:
Deposit €98pp – PLACES ARE LIMITED so to avoid disappointment, simply pay €98pp DEPOSIT ASAP online below to secure yours now! If you would prefer to pay by card over the phone pls get in touch. NB. The deposit is non-refundable – see below for Cancellation Policy.
Balance €279pp/ €359pp to be paid in full by Fri 18th Feb 2022
KEEN TO STAY AN EXTRA NIGHT? – extra nights can be booked at a special B&B rate for our group €80pp sharing / €120pp single. Please let me know if you’d like to book extra nights. The extra night fee will be payable upon your arrival at Creacon.
Remember – the weekend is all inclusive – all you need to do is get yourself there, kick back and enjoy! Here are more details of what’s in store for you:
ABOUT CREACON WELLNESS RETREAT CENTRE:
Feast your eyes the fabulous photos at the top on the page most of which were taken when we attended in 2021!!!
This award-winning wellness retreat centre really does offer everything you could wish for to support your wellbeing and really puts the treat in retreat!
Nestled in the majestic green hills of County Wexford, Ireland, Creacon Wellness Retreat is the ideal destination for retreat, relaxation and rejuvenation. Originally an historic Irish inn, Creacon was transformed by founders Derek O’Neill and his late wife Linda O’Neill, into a serene haven that nurtures your complete wellbeing – spirit, mind and body.
YOUR DELUXE ACCOMMODATION: Feel free to check-in any time after 4pm on Friday. I’ll already be there!
All of Creacon’s rooms are media-free room with twin beds, a queen or king bed and ensuite, equipped with an ANESPA mineral-ion shower, towels and organic shampoos, conditioners, soap and body lotions.
MEALS and the ‘Food is Medicine’ menu – There is a lovely cafe / dining room and all your meals are included in the price – 2x a la carte breakfasts, 2x light lunches, 2x 2-course evening meals – all with tea/coffee.
Creacon’s Master Chef, Gaetano Pernagallo, designs meals that promote health and nutrition, while delighting your taste buds. Based on the philosophy that Food Is Medicine, he uses only quality ingredients that are chosen for their seasonal & environmental appropriateness – many of which are grown their our own gardens. The ‘Food Is Medicine’ philosophy combines Eastern traditions, with their vast knowledge of the healing properties of food, with the art of creating, delicious hearty meals.
Healthy Snacks, smoothies, drinks and treats are available to purchase during tea-breaks and outside meal times. I’ll be bringing along a few treats for our movie night on Saturday!
Special Diets – Meat / Fish and Veggie options will be available. Please confirm to me in advance if you have any specific dietary requirements such as Gluten free / Coeliac / dairy free etc and I will let Creacon know.
OUR CLASSES – I’ll be instructing your daily Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Meditation classes in the beautiful Meditation Hall. If the weather permits it will be a real treat to do some movement classes outdoors in one of the lovely gardens. Also included is a special Tibetan Singing Bowl healing class by one of Creacon’s instructors on Saturday morning.
No experience is necessary. Pls bring comfy, stretchy clothing for our classes. Yoga mats are provided but you might wish to bring a blanket or wrap for our meditations.
Optional Yoga Class – You have the option to attend Creacon’s Yoga class on Sunday morning for an extra €10pp payable on the day.
See below for our weekend outline schedule.
Also included and available for your use – A gym, infra-red sauna, gift shop, cosy guest lounges, free wifi, garden, patio and labyrinth garden.
Optional Holistic Treatments – a wide range of body treatments are available with one of Creacon’s therapists for an extra cost. For details and prices click here. Also Holistic consultations shown here. Ideally it’s best to book your treatments around 2-weeks in advance by calling Creacon directly: Tel 051 447 666
GETTING TO CREACON:
Address: Creacon Wellness Retreat, Creaken Lower, New Ross, Co. Wexford, Y34 NH61, Ireland. Tel 051 447 666.
Creacon is 150km / 2 hours drive from Cork City. The nearest town is New Ross approx 6km / 10 min drive away. On-site parking is available.
LOCAL AREA: Close to Creacon – if you wish to explore the local area in the afternoons:
- There is a lovely walk in the woods nearby
- New Ross – 10 mins drive
- Dunbrody Abbey and maze – 15 mins drive
- Hook Head Lighthouse and peninsula – 35 mins drive
OUTLINE WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday – Feel free to arrive at Creacon any time after 4pm to check in to your accommodation.
- 6pm – Welcome, introductions and Creacon orientation
- 7pm – 2-course dinner from the ‘Food is Medicine’ menu
- 8.15pm – Further intro to your weekend, stretch-and-relax and gentle chi kung followed by guided meditation.
- 9.45pm Enjoy a restful night’s sleep in your luxury bed!
- 8am – Nutritious a la carte Breakfast
- 9.30am – Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Meditation workshop (with mindful walking in the grounds – weather permitting). Includes tea-break.
- 12pm – Tibetan Singing Bowl session
- 1pm – Lunch from ‘Food is Medicine’ menu
- 2pm – FREE TIME to relax in the cafe or one of the cosy lounges, explore the grounds and labyrinth garden. You might wish to use the sauna or gym. Or book a holistic treatment (at extra cost) – click here for details (best to pre-book). Or you might fancy taking a short drive to one of the scenic local areas mentioned above. The choice is yours!
- 5.30pm – Tai Chi top-up, self-Indian Head massage, meditation (with Tai Chi in the garden – weather permitting)
- 7pm – 2 course dinner from the Food is Medicine menu
- 8.15pm – Mindful movie! I’ll bring along a DVD of an inspiring and uplifting (and fun!) movie to watch in the lounge! (I’ve yet to choose one – suggestions are welcome!!)
- 10pm Enjoy a restful night’s sleep in your luxury bed!
- 8.30am Wake-up stretch silent meditation (optional)
- 9am Nutritious a la carte breakfast
- 10.30am FREE TIME OR optional PAID 60 min Yoga class (€10pp)
- NB. Checkout by 12pm
- 12-1.30pm – Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Meditation workshop
- 1.30pm – 2-course lunch from Food is Medicine menu
- 2.30pm – Farewell and Thank You! Our retreat ends……..
- The deposit of €98pp is completely non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the event organiser or venue*
- Any cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the event (before 4th March 2022) will receive a full refund of the retreat fee MINUS €98 deposit which will not be refunded.
- Any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the event (on or after 4th March 2022) will be charged at 100% of the retreat fee.
- If you cannot attend and you have someone else who would like attend the retreat in your place, I will try wherever possible to transfer your place to them.
- NB.*If the event is cancelled then you will receive a FULL refund including your deposit.
Bookings are closed for this event.